Role: Sr. SalesForce Developer
Location: Teaneck, NJ
Duration: 6 months
- In-depth understanding of Force.com platform and extensive work experience in designing Salesforce data model creating custom objects, components, defining relationships, Visual force Pages, Controllers, Triggers Ø Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Good Experience in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementation and support experience on Salesforce.com and Force.com.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards,Tasks and actions .
- Expertise in customizing standard Objects, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users based on Organizational hierarchy.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience working with Salesforce tools: Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer, Developer Console, Force.com Data Loader, Apex Explorer
- Extensive experience in activities related to SFDC, Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform for large user groups
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum environment, Iterative, Waterfall software development methodologies and Project Management Techniques.
- Experience in working with Onsite Offshore model by coordinating the offshore development teams.
- Expertise in developing UI Components using Visual Force Pages, Visual Force components, Apex Controllers, HTML, Java Script, JQuery and CSS.
- Experience in web technologies like XML, CSS, SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience in Web service Integrations using SOAP and REST API using Salesforce.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please reach out.
Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as they will help me qualify your candidature
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References: